Friday, May 06, 2011

Sewing Project: Mixer Cover for my Mom

It's been over a year since I successfully completed a sewing project.  When my mom visited us in December, she commented that she would like to have a cover for her mixer, like the one that I made for myself.  She's a big fan of Polish Pottery, so I set out to find material to compliment her collection.  Just in the nick of time on Wednesday morning, I finished up and shipped it to Florida.

Happy Mother's Day Mom!


Mixer Cover



Mixer Cover with Polish Pottery


Now I've got the itch for my next project...

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely present - fits in well with the pottery.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I wish I knew how to sew.... and upholster furniture (since I have several items I need to update).

    I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete