Thursday, January 26, 2012

Treasury Thursday: Paper in an Online World

A Twitter friend asked a question yesterday about how to keep track of multiple unrelated projects at the same time. I responded with my current approach: a three-ring binder with multiple tabs and action item lists. It's actually an almost-attempt at the Getting Things Done method. Of course, these days, I realize that paper can be seen as an antiquated approach to keeping a to-do list. But I still love it. I'm particularly drawn to notebooks and journals, which are just waiting for you fill them. Private thoughts, Christmas lists, future sewing projects, blog post ideas, anything.

While browsing around, I found lots of lovely journals and collected a few below to share with you. Tell me, are you still a paper person like I am?

'Thoughts in Green' by PeetSwea

A collection of journals and notebooks in sage green - ready to collect all of your thoughts and sketches.


Fabric faux suede journ...
$20.00

Green and Aqua Damask C...
$20.00

Handmade Refillable Mos...
$48.00

Coptic stitch Celery Ma...
$35.00

Composition Notebook Jo...
$20.00

Moss Green Leather Jour...
$49.00

sage green branch noteb...
$26.00

Olive Green Small Sketc...
$8.50

Handbound hardcover jou...
$10.00

Metallic Green Leather ...
$9.00

Quilted Journal Cover -...
$36.00

Filigree Embossed Sage ...
$60.00

Fabric Notebook Cover a...
$26.00

Fabric Covered Blank Jo...
$38.00

Brag Book Photo Album ....
$16.50

journal, notebook - gre...
$12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment