Thursday, July 21, 2011

Library Dreams: Inspirational Writing

I dream that one day I will live in my forever house, and that house will have a beautiful library.  Until that day, that library lives in my dreams... 

Library Dreams is my own series, where I will show photos that have inspired me.

One goal for my future library will be that it provides a place of inspiration.  This photo shows a beautiful desk, which is surrounded by shelves of books.  I can picture myself in the gray chair either journaling or with my laptop writing away.  This photo would be a lovely model for my 'one day' library!

Photo courtesy of Shelterness

2 comments:

  1. I live in a small condo and don't have a lot of room for books :(

    Happy blogoversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really coveting that chair. And those shelves.

    -jehara

    ReplyDelete