Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sewing: Inspiration

Last week, I posted about my need for a new clock in my sewing room.  After oogling over my options, I decided on this lovely:


My sewing room is a very neutral light blue color with white trim.  At first, I thought that I would want something funky, but the clock that I picked made by Making Time TC called to me.  I think that it will be perfect - I can't wait for it to arrive!  I'll be sure to post pictures of it in action.

I am still having a wonderful time sewing and working on items for my Etsy shop, and spent a few evening hours last week working away.  My clutches appear to be the most popular on Etsy and Pinterest, so I have made a few more to add to my shop soon.  I also had my third sale today, which is very exciting and inspiring!

I have also been doing a bit of research and development on new products, and am on the lookout for new fabrics.  The following from the Ty Pennington Fabrics Collection are screaming to be mine.


What sites do you recommend for craft inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment