Saturday, January 16, 2010

Catching Up

Rbelle over an An Empty Page reminded me today that a lot happens when you take an extended leave from blogging. Thought that I would take a quick minute to post a few pictures from an amazing work opportunity I had in April...Hong Kong!


Tian Tan Budda in Ngong Ping, Lantau Island, Hong Kong. This site had to be one of the most peaceful and breathtaking places I have ever been in my life. Regardless of your faith, or your name for God, you can't help but feel connected here.














Me - ready to make the trek up the 268 steps to get to the base of the Buddha statue.

















View from Victoria Peak - overloking Kowloon and Hong Kong Islands and Victoria Harbour.










At the Avenue of the Stars in Hong Kong. Overlooking Victoria Harbour.

No comments:

Post a Comment