Monday, May 02, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - May 2, 2011


Last week I was back in Houston for work.  I did the eating out routine, while my husband and daughter did easy "Daddy Dinners" - sometimes it's bettter if I don't ask...  This week we're back on track with a menu plan.  I'm sprinkling in a few new recipes, which I'm looking forward to!  For other great meal ideas, be sure to visit Menu Plan Monday, hosted by I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Here's what's on our menu for this week:

Sunday:  Dinner out with our good friends who are moving to Aberdeen, Scotland at the end of the week!

Monday:  Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole

Tuesday:  Taco Tuesday

Wednesday:  Pizza Night

Thursday:  Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

Friday:  Hot Dogs and Baked Beans (and probably a beer to celebrate the weekend!)

Saturday:   Dinner Out - It's my birthday!!

Next week I will be looking to break out the crock pot once or twice.  Any great crock pot recipes that I can try?

1 comment:

  1. Your recipe sounds delicious! I hope you enjoy your dinner out with friends.

    ReplyDelete