Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - March 29, 2010


After taking a few weeks off of Menu Plan Monday, hosted by I'm an Organizing Junkie, I decided that I was overdue for a little food blogging.

Here's what's on our menu for this week:

Sunday:  Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup with crusty French Bread - it will taste especially good, because my husband will be making it!

Monday:  Grilled Pork Chops, Stove Top Stuffing and Green Peas

Tuesday:  Taco Tuesday - a family tradition

Wednesday:  Pizza Night - our weekly family get together at my parent's house

Thursday:  Leftover Chicken Noodle Soup

Friday:  Fish Sticks, Macaroni and Cheese and Green Beans - Our last Lenten Friday

Saturday:  Grilled Chicken, Brown Rice and Peas

Sunday:  Happy Easter!  Honey Baked Ham, Potato Salad, Green Bean Casserole, Squash, and Rolls

Hope that you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment