Last week I showed pictures of two sewing patterns that I ordered. They arrived on Saturday, but there was entirely too much moving of furniture and de-cluttering rooms to do anything but place them in the sewing room.
In anticipation of today's post, I had to get my butt in gear... I'm starting with a cover for my KitchenAid - the pattern is actually for a breadmaker cover, but if I did the measurements correctly, it should still work. Last night, I was able to start cutting fabric - Yay for Progress! I was thrilled to have so much floorspace to be able to lay out the fabric. Having ventured into the realm of quilting over the past few years, I had forgotten what it was like to actually use a pattern and scissors - it's completely different when you rely solely on a ruler and a rotary cutter!
Here's some shots of last night's progress. I'm hoping for more time this evening to cut the lining and maybe start sewing a little.